Antique green celluloid pen holder with Coit's Pens printed on it in white letters. The Coit Ready Fill Pen Company, founded in 1912 in Chicago, went out of business in the 1920s, so this is an old-timer.
The end is open and is missing the metal insert that holds the nibs. End of holder is worn and is slightly sharp.
6" (15 cm)