Live Support

Forums » Etc.,

Viva la Mexico!

• November 25, 2016 2:16 PM EST

I just have to give a big shout out to the peoples, culture and places of Mexico!   We just returned from a week trip and I honestly feel that it will not be our last trip to this interesting country!   We were treated so graciously at every step of the way.

The trip was for a wedding so of course we stayed a destination package resort.  Living in luxury, even for such a short while, is such a treat.  But I have to say the days that we traveled around the region were absolutsly the best!   Seeing the varied landscapes, learning about the Mayan people, traveling down road thru the jungle region was awesome.  The longer we were there, the more I wanted to stay and see more.  

Everyone we met was warm and friendly and wanted to know about us as much as we wanted to know about them.  When I landed, my first interaction included an apology about "our president" and the gentlement smiled and said "I don't like mine either!"   We both laughed... and he said, "you are always welcome here".     Who would've thought it.

I love the opportunity to travel at this stage of my life.   We are very blessed.   This really is a very small world ... I love getting to know more about who lives here  :)

• November 25, 2016 3:21 PM EST

So glad you had fun (and stayed safe!).