Live Support

Forums » Glass

Arnold Larson Collection, Inc - Art Glass

• 61 posts
    July 31, 2015 8:29 PM EDT

Arnold Larson Collection, Inc  

I came across a couple of very sleek-looking art glass animal  figurines that I had packed away  over 16 years ago. I had received  them both as gifts in the early nineties Both have a small  round  paper label, blue with silver lettering - Larson Crystal U.S.A. Made.  Heavy like  paperweights with a very fine finish. I have been trying  to find information regarding Larson  Crystal, but having a hard time  finding any information on the web. Finally found a little company  history so thought I would share.

Arnold Larson, Inc is a Scandinavian importer of Swedish goods and  gift shop located in  Poughquag, New York. They also manufacture  the Arnold Larson Collection on their premises in  their glass-blowing  factory. They were founded by Arnold and Helen Larson in 1945 and  started  operations out of the basement of their home. 

The Arnold Larson, Inc company is still operated by family members. The Arnold Collection is mouth-blown and hand formed glass and features animal sculptures, vases, holiday ornaments and paperweights.

This post was edited by CAROLINABLUELADY - ADMIN at July 31, 2015 8:35 PM EDT