Let's start with reciprocal links for Ruby Lane!
We will need the following:
1. The Name of your shop
2. Your shop's URL
3. The URL of your shop's "links" page
4. A short blurb about your shop
All Ruby Lane shop owners are encouraged to participate!
If you are also a Ruby Plaza shop owner, we will start a similar discussion on the Ruby Plaza Group.
As an update, I'm going to consolidate all the shop names and linking information here.
If anyone is interested in adding their info to the list at a later date, please contact me directly and I'll add your name to the list !!! I've left all the other comments intact for now ... but didn't want any shops to get overlooked.
Please let me know if I've missed anyone !!!
1. The Name of your shop: Charmed Life
2. Your shop's URL: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/charmedlife
3. The URL of your shop's "links" page: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/charmedlife/mylinks.html
4. A short blurb about your shop: Charmed Living at its finest!
1. Name of shop "Splendors of the Past"
3. URL of shop's links page is http://www.rubylane.com/shop/pastsplendors/mylinks.html
4. "Offering vintage and older jewelry and small collectibles"
1. Name of shop: Pearl's Parlor
2. URL is http://www.rubylane.com/shop/madgelee
3. URL of shop’s link page is http://www.rubylane.com/shop/madgelee/mylinks.html
4. Selling vintage framed prints, bookends, postcards and more.
1. Shop’s name: Breezy Bluewillow
2. Shop URL: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/breezybluewillow
4. Quality vintage clothes, hats, purses, dolls and other unique items of the mid 20th century.
1. Name of Shop: Alley Cat Lane Antiques and Collectibles
2. Shop URL: www.rubylane.com/shop/alleycatlane
3. URL of link page: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/alleycatlane/mylinks.html
4. Blurb: Great collectibles, friendly service, careful packing and quick shipping. Purrfect!!
1. The Name of your shop: Remtique Vintage and Antique Collectibles
2. Your shop's URL: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/remtique
3. The URL of your shop's "links" page: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/remtique/mylinks.html
4. A short blurb about your shop: Decorative Arts, Glass, Ceramics, Metalware, Vintage Vanity, Accessories, Costume Jewelry, Fashion
1. Shop name : Holly Lane Antiques
2. Shop URL : http://www.rubylane.com/shop/hollylaneantiques
3. Shop's links page: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/hollylaneantiques/mylinks.html
4. Blurb: Specializing in Antique Haviland Limoges China and Early English White Ironstone and Transferware
1. Name of shop: The Vintage Jewelry Boutique
3. URL of shop's links page is: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/thevintagejewelryboutique-lane/mylinks...
4. " Your Source for Vintage Jewelry, Collectibles & Accessories "
1. The Name of your shop: Waalaa Vintage Jewelry
2. Your shop's URL: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/waalaa
3. The URL of your shop's "links" page: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/waalaa/mylinks.html
4. A short blurb about your shop: Vintage Jewelry Handpicked for You
1. Name of Shop: All Things Beautiful – PMC Artisan Jewelry
2. URL of shop: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/allthingsbeautiful
3. Short Blurb: Beautiful – Unique – Organic Studio Artisan Jewelry
4. URL of links: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/allthingsbeautiful/mylinks.html
1. The Name of shop COBAYLEY
2. Your shop's URL http://www.rubylane.com/shop/cobayley
3. The URL of your shop's "links" page http://www.rubylane.com/ni/info/shoplinks.html
4. A short blurb about your shop All things Vintage..especially Jewelry, pottery and glass
1. Name of Shop: The Vintage Jewelry Boutique
3. Shops Link Page: http://www.rubylane.com/shop/thevintagejewelryboutique-lane/mylinks...
4. Blurb: Your Source for Vintage Jewelry, Collectibles & Accessories.
1. The Name of your shop White Rose Antiques on the Lane
2. Your shop's URL http://www.rubylane.com/shop/whiterose-rl
3. The URL of your shop's "links" page http://www.rubylane.com/shop/whiterose-rl/mylinks.html
4. A short blurb about your shop Roseville, Howard Pierce, Aladdin Alacite Lamps, Art Glass, Victorian Glass, Depression Glass & More
Hmm I don't have a lot of friends yet so I'll have to drop my link here for the most part.
Hi Hon, I got your link info from the linking party and added it to my RL shop, would love it if you'd return the favour.
My info is:
Catisfaction's Glass Gallery
Glass Hunter Extraordinaire! A wide range of gorgeous glassware from Victorian to Vintage and everything in between.
Page that links back
Does anyone find that this works for them in driving traffic to your store?? Any comments about how this has worked? I will start adding some of the links here and contact each of you I add for the reciprocity :o)
I also have not added links to my shop but certainly would like to. Is this thread still up and running? I can use this and add the links for the shops that are listed here. Will this still work the way it's supposed to? I don't know so someone please let my know.
If it is still good and I can add links here, I also will contact each directly in order to get a similar link for my shop.
I can see you and will be glad to add links on my San Marcos shop page. Post away!
I don't know if it works, Mark. Google does use reciprocal links in boosting search results from what I've heard. I don't have any before and after data to compare, so I can only assume that it helps. I don't have many reciprocal links, so I'm probably way down the line for ranking when it comes to them. I find the most helpful thing in boosting rank is using very specific keywords.
yes this thread is still open, but you would need to contact each shop individually now when you want to exchange links with them :)
ps here is a thread on linking that Carol posted to the Ruby Plaza group a while back
Thanks, I sorta knew that, it's what happens when you fall behind. Will I ever learn?, nah probably not. :)