Hello...ya know, this is what I remember about May:
1) I moved across town.
2) It was Mother's Day one day, but I can't remember cause I didn't celebrate it.. Oh yeah, I took myself out to breakfast.
2) I met my mother in Denver, and we flew to Hays, Kansas in a 16 person propeller airplane...went to her 65th high school reunion in Agra, Kansas. Ate chicken. Saw lots of old people and I felt really young.
3) Swore off flying in propeller airplanes forever.
4) Waited for a few days at home without my luggage, went to Walmart to buy an extra hair dryer....
5) Continued to unpack....and put together-piece by piece by piece by piece....a sewing cabinet, a bathroom shelving cabinetry, garage shelving , and an end table, rearranged the garage items (unpacked 37 rubbermaid tubs and reorganizing and then packing storage stuff and unpacking small treasures for the new home) whew
While putting the calendar on the fridge, I noticed it is June.
What happened to May? I only remember blasts of activity somewhere in the middle of the windy and pre-summer hotness of Las Vegas.....I vaguely remember paying bills, I did pay them, right?
I guess it's time to start blogging again....and trying to take life a bit slower. It is time to get back to my small collectibles and vintage china.
I posted new pictures of a few things: PMR Jaeger & Co., Rambler Rose pattern china, Vintage Federal Glass Blue Carnival Windsor pattern Creamer and Sugar, Cat Eyes Spectacles from the 1950 s , Holly Hobbie Limited Edition Christmas 16 oz glass, and a wonderful piece: Anholt Boomerang Ashtray in TURQUOISE!
You'll have to go to http://thevintagevillage.com/profile/Brenda
to see these items and more...last time I tried to put the links in my blog, I was disapproved. Just sayin.....
Comments are closed for this blog post